Actual product may vary from the image shown
Omnicote 8 High K 10-9-19+2MgO+TE
Controlled Release Fertilizer
Features and benefits
- Controlled Release fertilizer with 100% coating. Contains N, P, K, MgO and the complete range of Trace elements
- Designed for crops with high potassium demand or situations where irrigation water contains Nitrogen
- Limited mechanical damage during mixing and handling due to elastic and stable coating
- Ensures safe release even under the most adverse weather conditions
- Gradual release of nutrients for the development of the plant according to the crop needs over a period approximately 8 months
- Release time is controlled by the thickness of the coating and the soil temperature. It is not affected by pH value, substrate type, salinity or type and amount of water in irrigation
How does the product work
Omnicote 8 High K should be uniformly mixed with growing media before of packaging.
Fertilized growing media should be stored in a cool and dry environment and used in within 1 – 2 weeks.
Application on the surface: spread evenly spread over the bed or surface of the container.
Application of the product
The indicated doses refer to unfertilized growing media. Otherwise the recommended doses of Omnicote 8 High K should be reduced proportionally.
- Seedlings for transplanting
2,0 – 2,5 gram /L (sensitive)
2,5 – 3,5 gram /L (medium)
3,5 – 4,5 gram /L (vigorous)
- Plants in containers
2,0 – 3,0 gram /L (sensitive)
3,0 – 4,5 gram /L (medium)
4,5 – 6,0 gram /L (vigorous)
- Perennial and alpine
0,5 – 1,0 gram /L (sensitive)
1,0 – 2,0 gram /L (medium)
1,5 – 2,5 gram /L (vigorous)
- Cut flower
50 – 80 gram /m2