Actual product may vary from the image shown
Omnicote 2 15-9-16+2MgO+TE
Controlled Release Fertilizer
Features and benefits
- Controlled release fertilizer with 100% coating N, P, K, MgO and complete range of Trace elements
- Limited mechanical damage during mixing and handling due to elastic and stable coating
- Ensures a safe release even under the most adverse weather conditions
- Gradual release of nutrients for the development of the plant according to the needs of the crops for a period of approximately 2 months
- The gradual release of nutrients is controlled by the thickness of the coating and soil temperature
- The release not affect the pH value, the type of substrate, salinity or type and amount of irrigation water
How does the product work
Omnicote 2 should be mixed uniformly with the culture substrates before packaging.
Fertilized growing media should be stored in a cool, dry environment and used in a within 2 weeks.
Surface application: spread evenly on the bed or surface of the container.
Application of the product
The indicated doses refer to unfertilized growing media. Otherwise the recommended doses of Omnicote 2 should be reduced proportionally.
- Seedlings for transplanting
1,0 – 1,5 gram /L (sensitive)
1,5 – 2,0 gram /L (medium)
2,0 – 2,5 gram /L (vigorous)
- Plants in containers
1,5 – 2,5 gram /L (sensitive)
2,0 – 3,0 gram /L (medium)
3,0 – 4,5 gram /L (vigorous)
3,0 – 4,0 gram /L (medium)
- Cut flower
40 – 70 gram /m2