Actual product may vary from the image shown
Greenbion Liquid Blade Conditioner
Greenbion Liquid Blade Conditioner is a microbial stimulant to regenerate the existing micro-organism populations and encourage thatch degradation and new root growth.
Features and benefits
- A turf tonic to correct plant deficiencies for healthy leaf and shoot growth
- Natural nutrient supply to boost beneficial bacterial activity within the rootzone
- Will achieve a plant green up response without the use of iron
- Contains carbohydrates for an immediate source of energy to the plant
- Stimulates root microbes to improve nutrient uptake
- Highly compatible with other turf management products
How does the product work
Greenbion Liquid Blade Conditioner is a microbial stimulant to regenerate the existing micro-organism populations and encourage new root growth due to its unique co-formulants found within the formula.
Greenbion Liquid Blade Conditioner contains Amino Acids and proteins, typically the largest organic-N input for most soils and provide a readily available source N for soil micro-organisms.
Greenbion Liquid Blade Conditioner contains macro nutrients and a plant-based trace element package. This encourages new root growth by the plant utilizing the nutrients and by stimulating mycorrhizal fungi that live in a close mutually beneficial relationship with the plant root system.
Application of the product
Foliar Application Rate: 20 – 40 liters per Ha in 500 liters of water.
The product can be used at any time of the year providing the turf surface is dry and rainfall is not imminent.
Can be applied every 4 – 6 weeks throughout the season.
No watering in required.