Actual product may vary from the image shown
GREENBION LIQUID 4-10-10+TE
Greenbion liquid 4-10-10+TE is a liquid fertilizer with increased performance via leaf and root uptake. It is highly compatible with other turf management products and has excellent spread ability on the leaf.
Features and benefits
- Increased performance with leaf and root uptake
- Optimal molecular size and structure allows more nutrients making nutrients available longer
- Increased chlorophyll concentration leading to improved photosynthesis
- Will not produce flushed growth when applied
- Highly compatible with other turf management products
- Dual application rate for foliar and root uptake
- A surface acting polymer which allows excellent spread ability on the leaf, allows for complete coverage
How does the product work
Contains naturally derived simple carbohydrates. These short chain carbohydrates (glucose, sucrose, & fructose) are ideal for foliar feeding. Bion Liquid Fertilizers source of carbohydrates provide an immediate energy source for the plant to relieve stress symptoms.
Trace elements provide the plant with a range of important micronutrients which help overcome any deficiencies found within the plant and increase the plants health e.g. root production and leaf strength.
Application of the product
Foliar Application Rate: 20 – 80 liters per Ha in 300 – 500 liters of water.
Root Drench Application Rate: 20 – 120 liters per Ha in 600 – 900 liters of water.
Application frequency depends upon nutritional requirements, applications typically applied at 2 – 4 week intervals throughout the growing season.