Features and benefits
- Controlled release fertilizer with 100% coating N, P, K, MgO and complete range of Trace elements
- Limited mechanical damage during mixing and handling due to elastic and stable coating
- Ensures a safe release even under the most adverse weather conditions
- Gradual release of nutrients for the development of the plant according to the needs of the crops for a period approximately of 4 months
- The gradual release of nutrients is controlled by the thickness of the coating and soil temperature
- The release not affected the pH value, the type of substrate, salinity or type and amount of irrigation water
How does the product work?
Omnicote 4 should be mixed uniformly with the culture substrates before packaging.
Fertilized growing media should be stored in a cool, dry environment and used in a within 2 weeks.
Surface application: spread evenly on the bed or surface of the container.
Application of the product
The indicated doses refer to unfertilized growing media. Otherwise the recommended doses of Omnicote 4 should be reduced proportionally.
Seedlings for transplanting
- 1,5 – 2,0 (sensitive)
- 2,0 – 2,5 (medium)
- 2,5 – 3,0 (vigorous)
Plants in containers
- 2,0 – 3,0 (sensitive)
- 3,0 – 4,0 (medium)
- 4,0 – 5,0 (vigorous)
- 3,4 – 4,5 (medium)
- 60 – 90 gram /m2